Water Damage Claim Advice

Water Damage Insurance Claim Guide
The insurance company will most likely send out a claims adjuster to assess the problem on behalf of the insurance provider. They will provide you with instruction on how to proceed.  If you haven’t already chosen a mitigation company or construction company, your adjuster can help you with that. You should always request a copy of the adjuster’s assessment report. If the damage is extensive and you are having problems either eating, bathing or sleeping most homeowner’s insurance policies will have additional living expenses (AL&E) included which will cover a stay in a hotel and any food. Just keep all your receipts.