Busby Berkeley Car Accident

Berkeley Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith, a personal injury lawyer in Berkeley California. First, I’d like to thank you for visiting my website and my Berkeley page. Secondly, I want to say upfront that I am pleased to be handling large, personal injury cases in the city and in Alameda County. Berkeley has long been known as a center of education and fairness in California from the 1870s. This belief in knowledge is something I love about the law. Making sure that clients not only receive the compensation they deserve but also demand justice when negligence causes them harm is at the heart of my practice.
About TIMS
The Transportation Injury Mapping System (TIMS) has been developed over the past five-plus years by SafeTREC to provide quick, easy and free access to California crash data, the Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS), that has been geo-coded by SafeTREC to make it easy to map out crashes.
Man Gets Cut In Half Car Accident
Auto Accidents
What if I’ve been hurt – can I sue for damages? This will depend on who was at fault in the accident, and the determination of relative liability of the drivers involved in an accident can be complex (sometimes both drivers in a two-car accident will share liability). If you were not at fault, and you suffered a loss (which may be in the form of medical expenses, pain and suffering, damage to your car, lost wages due to missed work, or the cost of a rental car), you are likely to have a claim for damages. Typically, this will be handled directly by an insurance company, which will negotiate a settlement with you to avoid the time and expense of a lawsuit. If you are in this situation, you may want to consult with a lawyer to evaluate the settlement offer, and you also have the option of suing in Small Claims Court if you cannot come to a suitable agreement with the insurance company (this would be appropriate only if your total damages did not significantly exceed $7,500, which is the cap for claims in Small Claims Court). Please consult with Student Legal Services when assessing these next steps.